1125 Jackson St #3, Omaha, NE 68102
= $29 restaurant is a drop off site for Food Bank for the Heartland monetary donations
Don't let the name fool you...Jackson Street Tavern is hardly a tavern at all. The menu boasts seasonal, fresh, organic ingredients, exquisitely prepared. Jackson Street Tavern offers fine food in a relaxing atmosphere with a modern rustic feel.
Jackson Street Tavern uses all-natural meats and poultry, wild caught seafood and organic vegetables whenever possible.
Please note that Jackson Street Tavern is not offering dinners on Sunday or Monday evenings.
first course options:
- Chimichuri K-Bobs: argentinean style marinated steak on bamboo skewers
- Taquito Con Pato: shredded duck, avocado, cilantro, onion and tomatillo salsa on fresh corn tortilla
- Roasted Garlic Hummus: served with warm pita bread
second course options:
- Steak Diane: tenderloin medallions with mushrooms, tomatoes, and cognac demi-glace served with roasted red potatoes and fresh green beans
- Salmon Saltimbocca: prosciutto wrapped salmon fillet with brown sage butter served with saffron rice and fresh vegetable medley
- Red Curry Chicken: sauteed boneless chicken breast with thai red curry coconut cream sauce served with saffron rice pilaf and fresh vegetable
third course options:
- Raspberry Cheesecake
- Apricot-Basil Panna Cotta
- Chocolate-Chili Brownie with Cinnamon Ice Cream